- Biodiversity in quarries
Information contained in this website is checked and updated by HeidelbergCement AG and CBR Cementbedrijven N.V. (hereinafter: “HeidelbergCement”) with due diligence on a regular basis. This notwithstanding, data may become subject to changes during the intervening period. We are unable to guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information made available therein. Therefore, HeidelbergCement does not assume any liability or guarantee for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. No liability for harm arising directly or indirectly from the use of this web site is accepted, in so far as it is not based on intent or gross negligence. This applies also to other websites that may be accessed through hyperlinks. HeidelbergCement assumes no responsibility for the contents of websites that can be accessed through such links.
Further, HeidelbergCement reserves the right to change or amend the information provided at any time and without prior notice.
Contents and structure of the Quarry Life Award website is copyright-protected.
In particular editing and reproduction of information or data content and the use of text (whether in full or in part), pictures or graphics, requires the prior approval of HeidelbergCement. HeidelbergCement expressly agrees to the photocopying and use of the texts and images that are made available in the section "News" for media company employees to use in the media. This Web site contains one or more interactive sites, such as bulletin boards, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and to upload material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. Therefore, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Should you infringe any of these rules or use the site in any fashion which is illegal, HeidelbergCement reserves the right to take any legal action that may accrue as a result of your actions, and you alone will be responsible for the legal consequences or damage that your actions may cause.
HeidelbergCement has no obligation to monitor the interactive sites and/or other message or communication facilities. However, HeidelbergCement reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by HeidelbergCement necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
© CBR Cementbedrijven N.V. and HeidelbergCement AG, Heidelberg. All rights reserved.