The next two weeks will be dedicated to editing. We have now completed phase 1 (FSSD comparison to guidelines and SP analysis) and phase 2 (interviews). We have written our results, discussion and conclusion. The version of this thesis for Blekinge Institute of Technology will be due at the end of May. The weeks before that will be spent editing the formatting, adding pictures from our site visit to Degerhamn, and making any other additional changes. After that we will have our thesis defense and present it to our peers. The rest of the summer will be spent modifying it to better fit the purposes of the QLA such as making it shorter, giving direct advice to Heidelberg Group (instead of to a general audience of environmental practitioners), and adding more specific case studies. We have made a lot of progress in the first month and a half of this project. Our next update will be about how our thesis defense goes.