Altogether we’ve collected about 31 bottles with samples to be sent off for analysis, and 117 bottles for our own analysis. The 117 had 3 analysis done with 1 replicate on each, which means we have done 351 tests which includes pH, conductivity, and turbidity. Phew, that’s a lot of experience for us right there! The pictures show the various techniques for collecting samples in the wetlands. The last two field days also offered inventory of the fauna which inhabits the waters, as well as the flora, and we are hoping to post an update on the results. We also got a visit from a local newspaper, and we conducted an interview with Linnaeus University which will be posted on Instagram.
Even though the work conducted outdoors is over, we still have a long way to go. We are eager to sit down and work with the results, to write the report and the proposal, and hopefully see that the work we've done has paid off!